The course is aimed at
- Salon owners
- Beauty Therapists
- Brow techs
- industry experts
- You must be over 19 years old
- Have a Qualification in your specified subject and industry experience
- Hold basic English, Mathematics, I.C.T skills (or qualifications)
The Course Structure
- The strategy for delivery of the units that make up the CIBTAC level 3 award in Education and Training is built upon the concept of a competence-based training programme supported by additional learning time.
How the course is delivered
The Award in Education Training course is delivered remotely online. Allowing you to train at your own pace.
- Distance learning. This involves familiarising yourself with the course content and researching and compiling your portfolio of work which is submitted to the assessor. You then plan and deliver a micro teaching session in your chosen subject knowledge. Your tutor will be on hand to guide you through the process.
- The practical training consists of a micro teaching session which would be delivered remotely via video link.
***This course is assessed completely online and you are not required to attend a training centre to deliver your teaching.
The course can be completed in as little as a week but is entirely dependent on the candidate and how quickly they submit the work and if any remediation is needed.
The Cibtac Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an internationally recognised qualification which enables you to deliver training courses and work professionally as a lecturer. We also offer an Instant Academy Package which allows you to become a training centre instantly and deliver our courses.
When you purchase the course we send you the course syllabus to complete and you will have your own designated tutor.